How to set up your Amazon AutoResponder?
Important note about Amazon rules
First of all, never ask for 5-star reviews or feedback from your buyers. Amazon is becoming very aggressive when it comes to soliciting reviews. Requesting your buyers to leave 5-star reviews specifically might get your email capabilities on Amazon suspended.
How to set up
Before you set up your Amazon AutoResponder on PricingScan, ensure that you add: firstname.lastname@example.org as an authorized email sender. Otherwise, your emails won’t send. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. First, go to Amazon Seller Central and click on Messages.
2. Second, click on “Messaging Permissions”.
3. Third, go to +Add an email address field.
4. Then, add email@example.com then click on Save.
5. At least, you have successfully added firstname.lastname@example.org as an authorized email sender.
Finally, after completing the steps above, you can set up your email AutoResponder.
Important notes about your email AutoResponder
- One email per email template is sent per Amazon order ID.
- We will never send the same email template to a customer more than once – even over multiple orders or different ASINS
- This default behavior dramatically simplifies the understanding of our email system and prevents customers from getting duplicate emails.
- We understand that you may have an email template that applies to multiple ASINs in some rare cases, and a customer may buy different products that relate to one of your templates. The system will not send additional emails for the template to the same customer. We’ve made this tradeoff to make our email system understand and default to the most useful behavior for the most orders.
- Returned orders are automatically ignored from email follow-ups – effective August 24, 2019.
So you can take advantage of PricingScan’s 15-day trial, the first complete Amazon Sellers platform with dynamic pricing.
Would you like to win a 1-Year trial of PricingScan?
Also Take advantage of PricingScan’s 15-day trial, the first complete Amazon Sellers App with dynamic pricing.
Know the difference between seller feedback and product reviews.